How to use this page
Step 1 – Select your institution
- Click on the search box under the heading "Select your institution"
- Start typing the first few letters from your institution’s name
- A list of institutions matching the letters written in the search box will appear
- You can either scroll through the list, or continue typing out your institution’s full name to narrow down the results in the list
- When you see your institution click on it to select it
- If you want the site to remember your choices, select the checkbox labeled "Remember my institution"
- Click "Continue"
Step 2 – Select your login option
- You will be presented with the login options set up by your institution – there may be one, or several
Pick the one you wish to use:
- Barcode / Library Card #: If you select this option please click the button and then enter your barcode or library card number, and then click Login
- Shibboleth: If you select this option please click the button and then follow the Shibboleth instructions to complete the login
- OpenAthens: If you select this option please click the button and then follow the OpenAthens instructions to complete the login
- Administrators and Non-Institutional Users: If you choose this option, please type your username and password into the form fields and click Login. There is a link if you have forgotten your password, and an option for the site to remember your credentials
- Please note: If the selected institution is the incorrect one you can click to start again
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if I cannot find my institution?
- If you cannot find your institution, try typing a variation on that institution’s name – try abbreviations or synonyms
- If that doesn’t work please contact email@example.com for further support